Woodcut Mini 10mm Bowl Gouge - 55 Degree Bevel
Customers Also Bought
Designed to fit and can be stored in the Woodcut Cam-Loc Handle. Featuring a U shape profile the gouge is designed to be used after the 35° bevel and will quickly bring a bowl blank to shape while holding the bevel. Machined from solid, high quality M2 HSS and triple tempered, this miniature bowl gouge is part of Woodcut’s Pro Tip line of turning tools and features a 55° ground bevel. The overall length is 140mm with a 25mm long reduced shank to fit directly into the Woodcut Cam-Loc handle.
- Fits directly into and can be store in Woodcut Cam-Loc handle
- Finely ground and profiled tip with 55° bevel
- U shape profile to provide the initial bowl shape
- Made from M2 HSS triple tempered
- Overall length 140mm; 6mm reduced shank