Axminster Workshop Woodworker's Smock
Customers Also Viewed
Our woodworker’s smock is perfect for the professional and passionate amateur woodworker.
This is a comfortable and practical smock for wearing all day long while labouring at your lathe. The 35/65 cotton/polyester twill we chose is hardwearing, neither too heavy nor too light and easily washable. The smock has a full-length nylon YKK front zip making it easy to put on and take off. A flap, held in place with hook and loop tabs covers the zip and keeps out the dust.
At the collar, a zip garage prevents the zip slider from scratching your neck. The high collar has a hook and loop tab at the side to adjust the fit, keeping shavings out without adding extra material bulk under your chin. The back of the collar is made of soft stretch knitted fabric adding to your comfort and allowing complete freedom of movement. A great deal of thought went into the collar design to ensure it does not compromise safety when wearing a powered respirator.
The short sleeves mean there is no loose material near the moving workpiece. Tabs on the sleeves allow you to adjust the fit on the upper arm. There is a small breast pocket to keep your pencil handy and two large pockets at the rear where they won’t fill with shavings and sawdust, and are useful for tools or snacks.
We believe this smock to be the ultimate woodworker’s protective garment.
Chest sizes: Small 36", Medium 40", Large 44", X Large 48", XX Large 52", XXX Large 56"
- Adjustable-fit neck keeps shavings out
- Knitted fabric at rear of collar for maximum comfort
- No compromise of safety when used with powered respirator
- Shorter sleeves; no loose fabric near workpiece
- Quality nylon zipper; cover flap keeps out dust
- Machine washable 35/65, cotton/polyester
- Convenient pencil pocket
- Rear pockets keep items handy without collecting shavings
- Designed for professional woodturners and woodworkers
- Sizing: S = 36" M = 40", L = 44", XL = 48", XXL = 52", XXX Large 56"