Makita DPJ180Z Cordless Biscuit Jointer 18V (Body Only)
Customers Also Bought
A powerful, cordless biscuit jointer with all the features and benefits of a mains machine but without a cable to restrict use. Compact and lightweight in design, it has a slim body grip for the best control. Easy to set up with a choice of six preset cutting depths, the fence has positive stops at 0, 45° and 90° for angle work. The additional front fence is adjusted accurately for height with rack and pinion locking securely. It is fitted with motor current limiter and anti-restart function. The rotating dust nozzle can be used with dust bag (supplied) or extraction hose. There is a spindle lock button and the blade cover opens for fast blade changing. Part of the 18V Makita family of tools.
Manufactured in the UK, in the Makita factory in Telford.
Supplied as body only (without batteries, charger and case).
- Powerful, compact, cordless biscuit jointer
- Fence adjustable for height
- Positive stops at 0°, 45° and 90° for angle work
- Fitted with motor current limiter and anti-restart function
- Rotating dust nozzle can be used with dust bag (supplied) or with extraction hose
- Spindle lock and blade cover opens for blade changing
- Supplied as body only
The warranty period of your Makita tool may be extended to an additional 2 years subject to the following conditions:
- Makita Tools that are CE marked and (with the exceptions of Batteries, Battery Chargers, Accessories, Petrol Products, Production Tools and Air Tools and Compressors) purchased on or after 1st July 2012.
- The tool is registered by the end user within 30 days of purchase.
For warranty issues outside of the UK; Please refer to the warranty in the home country and if a tool has to be returned to UK please be aware that all postage costs would need to be arranged and paid by the customer.
For more information and to register your product visit the Makita website.
N.B. Batteries and chargers 1 year warranty. For machines purchased in the UK but then exported, the standard 2 year warranty would apply.