Axcaliber Keyhole Cutters
Customers Also Bought
Choose from our useful range of keyhole cutters, designed for creating a keyhole type recess and to attach frames and fitments flush to the wall.
Axcaliber router cutters are high precision tooling, made using advanced technology on multi axis CNC machines. A high shear-cut angle gives them a smooth cutting action and results in a clean finish. The tips are diamond-ground micrograin tungsten carbide. PTFE coating minimises resin build-up.
- Designed to create a keyhole recess
- For attaching frames and fitments, flush to the wall
- Precision made on multi axis CNC machines
- High shear-cut angle for cleaner finish
- PTFE coating helps minimise resin build-up
- 666222 has a width of groove (C) of 3.2mm
- 666223 & 666224 have a width of groove (C) of 4.8mm
- 1/4" shank