Axcaliber Victorian Torus Moulding Cutter
Customers Also Bought
Designed to match traditional mouldings, or used in conjunction with other cutters to create cornices and reproduction furniture surrounds. The bottom bearing guidance on this cutter allows it to cut around a curved edge. The cutter is suited to more traditional classic mouldings of the type used on skirting boards and similar applications.
Axcaliber router cutters are high precision tooling, made using advanced technology on multi axis CNC machines. A high shear-cut angle gives them a smooth cutting action and results in a clean finish. The tips are diamond-ground micrograin tungsten carbide. PTFE coating minimises resin build-up.
- Moulding for plinths and skirting
- Traditional Victorian style moulding
- Bottom bearing allows use on curved work
- High shear-cut angle for cleaner finish
- PTFE coating helps minimise resin build-up
- 1/2" shank