Axminster Workshop Microcrystalline Restoration Wax
Customers Also Viewed
Compared to other waxes in general use, microcrystalline wax has a higher melting point and molecular weight. Applied by the exact same method as standard wax polishes and buffed to fine sheen; microcrystalline wax offers superior protection. The wax dries hard and its high melting point helps protect against and prevent finger marks. This is a particularly desirable quality if you have an object or project, such as antique artefacts or turnery which receives frequent handling. Microcrystalline wax stays clear and does not discolour. It delicately enhances the grain of the wood. It is pH neutral and acid free, suitable for use on sensitive materials.
The wax repels moisture and damp on furniture. Its properties help prevent oxidation of metal surfaces, making it a great choice for keeping copper, brass and steel looking bright and polished.
Microcrystalline wax polish is versatile and very effective. Use it on sanded bare wood, over lacquer, varnish or French polish; on metal surfaces, brass, copper, bronze or steel; on marble and granite worktops or smooth leather.
- Offers superior protection, prevents finger marks
- Dries hard, stays clear and enhances wood grain
- pH neutral and acid free, use on sensitive materials
- Repels moisture and damp on furniture
- Helps prevent oxidation of metal surfaces
- Versatile and very effective
- Use on sanded bare wood or over lacquer, varnish etc
- Protects and restores polished brass, copper, bronze or steel