Easy Wood Tools 1/4" Negative Rake Beading Cutter
Customers Also Bought
Top tips for turning tools. This negative rake carbide tip will produce a perfect 6.35mm (1/4") diameter semi-circular bead on any of your turning projects. The tip is made to fit the following Easy Wood Tools: Easy Start Easy Rougher, Mini Easy Rougher and Mid-Size Easy Rougher, which all take Ci2 size Easy Wood tips.
The negative rake on this profiling tip produces a smoother finish as the cutting action is less aggressive. It is effective on timber, as well as resins, acrylic, and other man-made materials. Producing a perfect bead could not be easier. It ensures that repeated beads are even and equal. Turn your Easy Rougher into a multi-use tool.
Easy Wood Tools is the only turning company that manufactures its own carbide. All the tips are made in the Easy Tools manufacturing plant in Illinois USA. Easy Tools has complete control over the process and the quality. Their proprietary formula is the sharpest, hardest and longest-lasting in the industry.
- Top tips for turning tools
- Turns an Easy Rougher into a multi-use tool
- Fits: Easy Start, Mini Easy & Mid-Size Easy Roughers
- Long lasting solid carbide
- Negative Rake for smooth cuts on woods and resins
- Add a perfect semi-circular bead to any project
- Repeated beads are even and equal