Festool EHL 65 EQ Planer
Customers Also Bought
Upgraded version of the EHL 65 Festool Planer with a more compact design and other small improvements to make the machine more refined. The cutting block is fitted with a ground solid carbide blade that gives a shear cutting action across the width of the planer block resulting in a very fine finish. Maximum cutting depth of 4mm (accurately controlled in 0.1mm steps), this machine offers fast waste removal with easily handling. Although using only a single blade, the balance of the cutter block is very fine reducing vibration to a minimum. Changing the blade is simple and no further settings are required. The overall size and layout of the planer make it very easy to use single-handed. Supplied complete with parallel side fence, plug-it cable and Supplied in Systainer SYS3 M 187 case.
- Improved EHL65EQ planer
- Compact design for single-handed use
- Planing depth control in 0.1mm steps to max 4mm
- Unique easy change TCT spiral blade leaves excellent finish
- Low vibration due to precisely balanced cutter block
- Dust extraction to either left or right
- Full wave electronic control soft start
- Spring-loaded parking foot prevents accidental damage
- Fitted with overload protection
- Automatic cut-out when brushes worn
- Chamfering Vee groove in front platen
- Supplied with plug-it cable, parallel guide and Supplied in Systainer SYS3 M 187 case
Registration required within 30 days of purchase.
In order to take advantage of the Festool Warranty All-Inclusive you will need to create a MyFestool account and register your tool within 30 days of purchase.
- Includes 36 month machine guarantee
- Full repair, free of charge
- Replaced in the event of theft
- Original parts guaranteed
- 14 day money back
For warranty issues outside of the UK; Please refer to the warranty in the home country and if a tool has to be returned to UK please be aware that all postage costs would need to be arranged and paid by the customer.
Please note: Axminster Tools cannot register a Festool tool on a customer's behalf. For more information, please visit the Service section of the Festool website.