Fuji Spray Semi-Pro2 HVLP Suction Spray System
Customers Also Bought
To meet the growing demands of the home, hobby and craft markets, Fuji has introduced the Semi-Pro2 HVLP spray system. Key features found on no other entry level system are standard, such as a powerful 1,400W 2-stage motor turbine and the Fuji Spray M-Model spray gun. This is a non-bleed design of gun with a fan control knob to adjust the spray pattern from small circular to a wide fan (and all increments in-between). Light in weight with a cool handle, this is supplied as a suction gun with a 1,000cc cup, but a smaller 400cc gravity cup kit can be purchased as an option. The nozzle and needle are stainless steel; other air caps are available as optional extras. The turbine unit is in a sturdy steel cabinet complete with a grab handle and handy gun storage. External air filters are easy to wash or change. Includes a full 7.6m hose with Quick Connect Coupler and an Air Control Valve. This is a lightweight machine ideally suited to serious DIY, crafts or hobbies. Supplied with comprehensive user manual, viscosity cup, cleaning brush and wrench. Everything except the paint!
Note: When spraying thick high gloss paints, the required thinning can affect the final finish. In this case we recommend using a 4 or 5 stage turbine unit; such as the Fuji Mini-Mite 4 or 5 or A Fuji Q4 or Q5 unit.
- 1,400W, 2 stage turbine unit
- Rugged all steel turbine cabinet with convenient carrying handle
- High volume low pressure, minimal "bounce back", less wasted paint
- 7.6m hose with Quick Coupling and Air Control Valve
- Fuji Spray M-Model non-bleed gun, adjustable spray pattern, 1.3mm air cap
- Range of optional air caps plus gravity cup kit, suits many applications