Makita DRT50ZJX3 Trimmer KIT in Makpac Case 18V (Body Only)
Customers Also Bought
The Makita DRT50ZJX3 cordless router trimmer kit includes all you need for trimming and light routing operations. The brushless motor is maintenance free throughout its life and gives long battery runtimes. Designed without carbon brushes, these motors run cooler and far more efficiently, resulting in a long trouble free working life.
The DRT50ZJX3 motor unit has a solid construction and aluminium housing for high durability and accuracy. The soft-start feature prevents any initial jolt and the constant speed control maintains the speed under load. A variable speed dial allows you to choose the speed from 10,000 to 30,000 rpm. It is compatible with any of the Makita 18V LXT batteries up to 6.0Ah.
Other features include an LED job light to illuminate the work area, push button on/off switch with an on/off safety button to prevent unintentional start-up. A shaft lock makes changing cutters straightforward.
This body only version comes with 4 bases: Plunge, Trimmer, Tilting and Offset.
The Trimmer base has a non-slip, elastomer body grip for control and comfort. Depth adjustment is precise and simple. A non-marking base plate protects the work surface and helps the trimmer glide smoothly.
The Plunge offers a plunging depth of up to 35mm and has a 3-stage depth stop. The locking lever is easily accessible and the handles have a rubberised soft grip for increased grip.
The Offset base provides the ability to trim close to walls and with the bit set in offset position. The elastomer covered body grip for increases comfort and control.
The Tilting base angles from minus 30° to plus 45°. The enlarged open section greatly improves visibility of the cutter. The base features an ergonomic body grip and replaceable baseplate.
In addition the DRT50ZJX3 comes with 1/4" collet, 2 guides (trimmer and straight), 2 dust extraction adaptors (trimmer and plunge bases), 2 template guides (trimmer and plunge bases), auxiliary handles, side fence and wrenches. All this contained in a Makpac storage case (type 4).
- Complete kit with 4 different base options
- Ideal for trimming and cabinet routing operations
- Brushless motor for long battery runtimes
- Soft start with variable speed control
- Constant speed control under load
- Shaft lock for easy installation of cutters
- LED job light for improved visibility
- Supplied with 4 bases (trimming, plunge, tilt and offset) 1/4" collet, 2 guides (trimming and straight), 2 dust extraction adaptors (trimming & plunge), 2 template guides (trimming & plunge), auxiliary handles, guide holder and wrenches and Makpac storage case (type 4)
The warranty period of your Makita tool may be extended to an additional 2 years subject to the following conditions:
- Makita Tools that are CE marked and (with the exceptions of Batteries, Battery Chargers, Accessories, Petrol Products, Production Tools and Air Tools and Compressors) purchased on or after 1st July 2012.
- The tool is registered by the end user within 30 days of purchase.
For warranty issues outside of the UK; Please refer to the warranty in the home country and if a tool has to be returned to UK please be aware that all postage costs would need to be arranged and paid by the customer.
For more information and to register your product visit the Makita website.
N.B. Batteries and chargers 1 year warranty. For machines purchased in the UK but then exported, the standard 2 year warranty would apply.