Makita GA4530KD Angle Grinder 115mm with Diamond Disc and Case
Customers Also Bought
This industrial 115mm grinder has a slim barrel grip for easy handling. A robust labyrinth construction protects all ball bearings from dust and debris. The armature is coated with a protective zigzag varnish and a field coil that is covered with powder varnish to protect the motor from dust and wire breakage, ensuring maximum durability for masonry cutting.
Supplied with a diamond blade, side handle and case.
- 720W industrial motor
- Slim body grip
- Labyrinth construction protects bearings
- Coated motor for maximum durability
- Supplied with diamond blade, side handle and case
The warranty period of your Makita tool may be extended to an additional 2 years subject to the following conditions:
- Makita Tools that are CE marked and (with the exceptions of Batteries, Battery Chargers, Accessories, Petrol Products, Production Tools and Air Tools and Compressors) purchased on or after 1st July 2012.
- The tool is registered by the end user within 30 days of purchase.
For warranty issues outside of the UK; Please refer to the warranty in the home country and if a tool has to be returned to UK please be aware that all postage costs would need to be arranged and paid by the customer.
For more information and to register your product visit the Makita website.
N.B. Batteries and chargers 1 year warranty. For machines purchased in the UK but then exported, the standard 2 year warranty would apply.