Axminster Woodturning SK114 Deep Grip Jaws
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
A very versatile SK114 jaw set; originally designed for the SK114 chuck but is equally suitable for use on the SK100. Initially named Piranha jaws, due to their incredible ‘bite’ they expand into an 85mm recess or contract onto a 62mm spigot. The 40mm deep jaw has a series of ridges giving the jaw immense holding power. These given dimensions are when the jaws form a true circle and offer the best grip. However, the amount of movement available offers a range of 57mm to 72mm internal and 77mm to 93mm external. These jaws are an excellent choice for hollow forms or turning unseasoned timber.
N.B. The finish may be either silver or black due to changes in legislation regarding passive zinc plating.
- Potential gripping range: Internal 57mm to 72mm
- Potential gripping range: External 77mm to 93mm
- Recommended for SK100 and SK114 chucks
- Drawing dimensions taken when jaws form a true circle
- Perfect for hollow forms or unseasoned wood
- Made exclusively by Axminster in Axminster