Rider Riffler Rasps
Customers Also Viewed
Hand stitched, double ended rifflers in a choice of eight profiles.
These high quality tools are designed and made for carvers, pattern makers, sculptors etc.
Hand Stitching results in a far superior tool. Every single tooth is cut by hand, which is a highly skilled job. The result is a tool that cuts faster and leaves a higher quality surface finish. This is due to the extra sharpness and the slightly irregular spacing of the teeth.
Rifflers are perfect for working on curved areas, in places that are difficult to access or tidying up in odd corners. These rifflers are suitable for wood, plastics as well as soapstone and similar materials.
Rider rifflers are made from high carbon steel hardened and tempered to 49 HRC. Riffler ends 50mm long, overall length 180mm.
The Oval, Three Square, Square and Round profiles are approximately 6mm wide.
The Flat Taper, Flat Parallel, Knife and Half Round profiles are approximately 9.5mm wide.
Quality tools made in Europe.
- Designed and made for carvers, sculptors etc.
- Hand cut teeth for a superior finish
- Perfect for work in hard to reach areas and tight spots
- Fast removal rate, leaves a smoother surface
- Suitable for wood, plastics, soapstone and similar
- High carbon steel hardened and tempered to 49 HRC
- Riffler ends 50mm long, overall length 180mm