Axminster Woodturning Gripper Jaws Type H
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
SK100 Type H Gripper Jaws offer a good grip range for medium to large timber blanks. The gripping surfaces have serrations on both the internal and external walls. This design ensures a truly powerful grip on end grain and in green timber. The 15mm jaw depth further adds to the holding power. The SK100 Gripper Jaws Type H are ideal for hollow form vessels or vases etc. As with all the Axminster chuck jaws, versatility comes as standard. The external grip is 70mm, the main internal 57mm with an additional inner internal option of 27mm. All diameters are taken when the jaws form a true circle. The actual range is much greater; internal 51mm to 67mm and 24mm to 40mm, external 64mm to 82mm. At more extreme diameters, the grip is no longer a true circle.
These jaws are suitable for the SK100 and SK114 chucks.
N.B. The finish may be either silver or black due to changes in legislation regarding passive zinc plating.
- Potential gripping range: Internal 51mm to 67mm
- Potential gripping range: External 64mm to 82mm
- Recommended for SK100 and SK114 chucks
- Drawing dimensions taken when jaws form true circle
- Provides excellent work holding for large diameter pieces
- Serrated gripping surfaces for extra secure hold
- Made exclusively by Axminster in Axminster