Arbortech Power Chisel MKII
Customers Also Viewed
The Arbortech Power Chisel MkII is a 1,000W powered carving tool that enables you to carry out freehand detailed carving and controlled chiselling. Built around the latest Arbortech motor, it does everything a traditional mallet and chisel will do, only easier and faster.
The Arbortech Power Chisel is easy and safe to use. The chisel only engages and starts to move when pressed onto the timber; the reciprocating action is less than 1mm. The high frequency movement of the chisel results in very smooth, flowing, controllable and continuous carving. Depth as well as direction of carving is easy to control with perfect visibility. It is supplied with a complete set of seven chisels in a dedicated pouch. The quick-change technology means you can change chisels at the click of a button.
With low vibration and a long working life, this is a great tool for detailed carving, chiselling, lettering and adding texture to carvings.
The complete package includes: 7x Chisels with pouch, 1x 15ml High pressure lubricant, 1x Spare felt pad and 1x Spare set of carbon brushes.
- Detail power carving with precise control
- Safe, powerful, smooth reciprocating action
- Great for texturing and lettering
- Extended head for all round visibility and easy access
- Push button, tool free chisel changing
- 11,000 strokes/min allows rapid waste removal
- 1,000W motor for carving even the hardest wood