Axminster Workshop Roller & Bracket Set - 400mm
Customers Also Viewed
This large roller measures 400mm long x 57mm diameter. It has a ball race bearing at either end to ensure smooth free running. The roller and bracket set is an easy solution when looking for extra material support for a saw bench or mitre saw for instance. The spring-loaded axle makes it easy to remove the roller from the bracket. The strong steel bracket has mounting holes for screwing to a bench top or a sawhorse etc. The roller then clips back into the bracket. The large roller has a load capacity of 80kg. With this roller and bracket, you can build and design your own roller stand or fix several onto a workbench for heavy-duty jobs. Smooth rolling, the heavy-duty steel roller is 57mm diameter by 400mm long, overall the unit is 66mm high and 444mm long.
- 57mm dia x 400mm long, smooth free running roller
- Smooth, hard chrome plated, will not mark work
- Provides material support up to 80kg load
- Create custom designed roller support stands
- Easy to fix to a bench or sawhorse