Bosch GAS 35 L SFC+ Wet & Dry Extractor
Customers Also Viewed
High suction L class wet and dry extractor suitable for extracting softwood dusts like spruce, fir or pine as well as Corian dust. The powerful suction turbine (max 254 millibar) is combined with a semi-automatic filter cleaning system (SFC) that ensures consistently high suction power. The SFC is controlled via a button near the end of the elbow connector. The SFC also greatly prolongs filter life. The automatic start system allows for a power tool to be connected to the extractor so that, as soon as the tool is started, the extractor comes on and will continue for a short time after the tool is stopped, to allow for efficient extraction. The extractor can be used wet without changing the filter. The robust transport wheels are non-marking and the front ones are lockable. L-Boxx cases can be integrated into the top of the machine for storage and transport.
L class refers to the whole machine, not just the filter and is suitable for dusts with MAC values >1mg/m³.
Bosch dust extractors are designed for dust-free sanding in combination with both electrical and pneumatic machines as well as hand-sanding blocks. Please ensure that any dust extractor is suitable for the type of dust being collected before ordering.
Supplied with 3M hose, power tool adaptor, floor cleaning kit with 3 metal tubes and floor nozzle, crevice tool, elbow and L class cellouse flat pleated filter and disposable filter bag
- High suction L class wet and dry extractor
- Powerful suction turbine
- Semi-automatic filter cleaning system (SFC)
- Automatic start power tool system
- Robust non marking lockable transport wheels
- L-Boxx case integration storage and transport
- L class for dusts with MAC values >1mg/m³
- Storage on machine for hose and cleaning kit
- 3 year warranty available (registration required)
- Supplied 3M hose, power tool adaptor, floor cleaning kit with 3 metal tubes and floor nozzle, crevice tool, elbow and cellouse flat pleated filter, L Class filter bag