Leigh RTJ400 Router Table Dovetail Jig
Customers Also Bought
Leigh's RTJ400 is designed specifically for router table use, offering fast accurate routing of through dovetails, box joints and half blind dovetails on your router table. The Leigh template is precision CNC machined from aircraft grade aluminium for perfect joinery every time.
The RTJ400 will make 9 sizes of through dovetails, 3 sizes of half-blind dovetails and 4 sizes of box joints. Set up is fast and simple with 5 instruction strips that guide you through set up and are located on the top of the jig giving you all the set up positions required. A perfect joint fit is guaranteed and repeatable with the patented Leigh e10 guide bushing with elliptical barrel that can be rotated for joint fit. Board alignment is done using the adjustable side stop with an offset for rebated half blind dovetails. The precision template and clamping frame can be aligned perfectly with clearly marked pin locators that are etched into the template.
9 sizes of through dovetail and 3 sizes half blind including half pitch. Dovetail board thickness: through dovetails 3.2mm (1/8")–25mm (1"), half blind 12.7mm (1/2")–25mm (1").
Box joints: 4 joint sizes 2.4mm (3/32"), 4.8mm (3/16"), 9.5mm (3/8"), 19mm (3/4"), board thickness 3.2mm (1/8")–25mm (1"). Please note, half-pitch through dovetails require an optional e7 guide bushing and optional 140-8 straight bit.
Supplied with blanking plates, stop rod, depth gauge,1/2" shank Dovetail bits: 80-500, 120-500, Straight bits 160 and 143-500, 4 cam speed clamps, hex key and adjustable side stop. Detailed instructional videos and comprehensive user guides are available online.
Note, For use with router tables that accept threaded guide bushes.
- RTJ400, designed specifically for router table use
- Fast accurate routing of through and half blind dovetails and Box Joints
- Precision CNC template and clamping fence
- 9 sizes through dovetails, 3 sizes half blind dovetails
- 4 sizes of box joints
- Fast and simple with 5 on board instruction strips
- Patented Leigh e10 elliptical guide bush rotates for joint fit
- Board alignment using adjustable side stop with an offset available
- Clearly marked pin locators that are etched into the template
- Note, For use with router tables that accept threaded guide bushes
- 4 x 1/2" shank cutters, speed clamps and blanking caps
- Detailed instructional videos and comprehensive user guides are available online