Makita 9911 Belt Sander - 230V
Customers Also Bought
You get a lot of tool in the box when you buy a Makita 9911 sander, with lots of features you might only anticipate getting on a much dearer machine. This is a great sander for the discerning home user or for light trade use. Supplied with sanding belt and dust bag.
This product is manufactured in the UK, at the Makita factory in Telford.
- Easy belt change
- Flush sanding on one side
- Automatic belt tension and tracking
- Well designed easy to hold and use
- Variable speed 75-270m/min
- Efficient dust extraction
- Quiet motor
The warranty period of your Makita tool may be extended to an additional 2 years subject to the following conditions:
- Makita Tools that are CE marked and (with the exceptions of Batteries, Battery Chargers, Accessories, Petrol Products, Production Tools and Air Tools and Compressors) purchased on or after 1st July 2012.
- The tool is registered by the end user within 30 days of purchase.
For warranty issues outside of the UK; Please refer to the warranty in the home country and if a tool has to be returned to UK please be aware that all postage costs would need to be arranged and paid by the customer.
For more information and to register your product visit the Makita website.
N.B. Batteries and chargers 1 year warranty. For machines purchased in the UK but then exported, the standard 2 year warranty would apply.