Makita DC18RC Battery Charger
Customers Also Viewed
The Makita DC18RC Li-ion charger has an in-built CPU, which communicates with your battery’s’ built in memory chip during a charge cycle. The CPU analyses the data stored in the battery’s chip and then selects the most appropriate charging method. This innovative technology results in longer battery life. During the charging cycle a cooling fan forces air through the battery’s built-in air vents minimising charging time and helping to prolong the life of your battery. When charging is complete the charging light changes from red to green and the charger emits an audible signal. There is a choice of five easily selected melodies available.
Note: Charger fitted with UK 3-pin plug.
- Optimum charging system with active current control
- Forced air cooling and active voltage control
- Fits Makita LXT 14.4V and 18V Li-Ion batteries
- 18V (3.0Ah) charges in 22 minutes
- 18V (4.0Ah) charges in 36 minutes
- 18V (5.0Ah) charges in 45 minutes