Woodcut Mill Drill Universal
Customers Also Bought
Designed and made by woodturners for woodturners. The Woodcut Tools Mill Drill Universal increases the accuracy and speeds up the process of making CrushGrind pepper mills. Based upon the hugely successful original; the Universal can now be used to help fit both the standard and the increasingly popular Mini CrushGrind mechanisms.
In addition, with some adjustment to the cutters, it can be used to cut a wide range of hole sizes, thus replacing the need to buy a number of larger diameter bits. It can also be used to hold Sawtooth or Forstner bits with 10mm shanks.
The Mill Drill Universal has an MT2 morse taper shank for a direct fit into the tailstock of lathes with a compatible taper. For increased security; the taper end has an M6 threaded hole enabling you to fit a length of M6 threaded rod (not supplied) as a draw bar to help stabilise during and withdraw the Mill Drill after production.
It has been pre-sharpened ready for immediate use, regular touch-ups can be done with a diamond lap stone.
Full and comprehensive instructions are included.
Drilling for the CrushGrind mechanism requires an initial 25mm hole bored through the centre of the blank.
- Increase accuracy and speed up production
- Suitable for CrushGrind and CrushGrind Mini mechanisms
- MT2 taper for fitting into the tailstock of most lathes
- Pre-sharpened and ready for use, easy to keep sharp
- Doubles as a chuck for 10mm shank drills or forstner bits
- Full and comprehensive instructions included