Axcaliber Bearing Guided Architrave Cutter
Customers Also Viewed
This bearing guided cutter allows you to make your own home skirting and architrave. One of the biggest benefits is that a bearing guided architrave cutter allows you to create your own sizes and lengths for complete flexibility.
Softwood architrave may be easy to source but hardwood is not so easy to obtain, so why not produce your own architrave with this classic profile cutter? Designed for router table use, the cutter is bearing guided, 38mm diameter with 50mm depth of cut.
- Make your own home skirting and architrave
- Create your own sizes and lengths for complete flexibility
- SAE4140 steel shanks hardened to Rockwell 45 HRC
- Diamond ground micrograin tungsten carbide tips
- Thick PTFE coating helps cutter to remain free of resin
- Classic architrave profile
- 1/2" shank
- This cutter is for use in router tables only