Axminster Professional Bevel Guide
Customers Also Viewed
As woodworkers, it is through the sharpest of edges we achieve our best work.
The Axminster Professional Bevel Guide is an accessory made to fit our Axminster Professional Honing Guide Assembly For Ultimate Edge (105281). Once fitted it allows you to put a precise micro-bevel onto the blade using a bench stone.
The Bevel Guide can accept the tool whilst it is still mounted in the Honing Guide Assembly, having had its primary bevel ground on the Ultimate Edge Sharpening Machine. An angle scale lets you choose and set the precise angle for your preferred micro-bevel. With just a few passes over a fine diamond or waterstone, a superb edge can be achieved.
Having ground the primary bevel on any tool the secondary bevel or micro bevel does the work. It is exactly what it says: it is a micro bevel which can be honed very quickly each time the tool becomes dull. This greatly extends the time between the need for regrinding the primary bevel; thus greatly extending the life of the edge tool.
- For the Axminster Professional Honing Guide Assembly
- Guarantees accurate and precise micro bevel
- The final stage in achieving an ultimate edge
- Accepts the tool mounted in the honing guide
- Micro bevel strengthens the edge
- Speeds up time spent honing
- Extends the period between re-grinding