Leigh TD330 Through Dovetail Jig
Customers Also Viewed
The dovetail joint joint has long been recognised as a sign of good craftsmanship.
The Leigh TD330 Through Dovetail Router Jig enables you to make good looking dovetail joints when constructing drawers or boxes. It works with boards up to 325mm wide and between 3mm and 20.5mm thick. You can even produce dovetail joints in boards of different thicknesses. The TD330 works with virtually any 1/2" router, handheld or fixed in a router table.
Please note; the TD330 comes with a Leigh e10 threaded guide bush, because routers aren’t standardised, you may require a threaded guide bush adaptor to in order to fit the guide bush to your router or router table.
The patented e10 adjustable elliptical guide bush allows you to minutely adjust the fit of the joint for perfect accuracy.
The only other requirements are a simple wooden beam made using a length of 2x4 or two pieces of 20mm MDF glued together and a couple for F-clamps to hold the template securely on your workpiece. Full instructions are included and youtube videos are available to watch.
The jig consists of: a template, 2 side stops, 1/2" shank straight bit, 1/2" shank 8° dovetail bit, e10 elliptical guide bush, pin wrench, screws and an illustrated instruction manual.
N.B. May require a threaded guide bush adaptor in order to fit the e10 guide to your router, please see accessories list.
- Produce great looking dovetail joints in drawers etc
- For boards up to 325mm wide and 3mm and 20.5mm thick
- Join boards of different thicknesses
- For use with 1/2" routers
- Use either with router handheld or fixed in table
- Comes with e10 adjustable guide bush for perfect accuracy
- N.B. May require a threaded guide bush adaptor in order to fit the e10 guide to your router, please see accessories list