Axcaliber Bearing Guided Panel Cutter 1
Customers Also Bought
This cutter produces a classic profile. The top bearing design used in conjunction with a template allows you to cut decorative grooves in cabinet doors or on drawer fronts. This gives an attractive panel look to solid board or sheet materials. Using the router fence as a guide rather than the bearing the cutter produces an equally attractive moulding on an edge.
Axcaliber router cutters are high precision tooling, made using advanced technology on multi axis CNC machines. A high shear-cut angle gives them a smooth cutting action and results in a clean finish. The tips are diamond-ground micrograin tungsten carbide. PTFE coating minimises resin build-up. 3.2mm radius.
- Produce a panelling effect on doors and drawers
- Top bearing for following a template
- Use with router fence for decorative edge moulding
- Precision made on multi axis CNC machines
- High shear-cut angle for cleaner finish
- Thick PTFE coating helps cutter to remain free of resin
- 1/4" shank
- 3.2mm radius