Axcaliber Bearing Guided Roman Ogee Cutter
Customers Also Bought
This cutter is bearing guided; it will produce a fine moulded edge on straight and curved workpieces. The Roman ogee enhances the plinths and cornices of fine furniture. Widely used in classical architecture, this Roman ogee or Cyma Reversa consists of two arcs of equal radii; one concave flowing seamlessly into a convex arc.
Axcaliber router cutters are high precision tooling, made using advanced technology on multi axis CNC machines. A high shear-cut angle gives them a smooth cutting action and results in a clean finish. The tips are diamond-ground micrograin tungsten carbide. PTFE coating minimises resin build-up.
- Bearing guided; for use on straight or curved work
- Roman ogee enhances the plinths and cornices
- Widely used moulding in classical architecture
- Precision made on multi axis CNC machines
- High shear-cut angle for cleaner finish
- PTFE coating helps cutter to remain free of resin
- 1/2" shank