Axcaliber Bearing Guided Chamfer Cutters
Customers Also Bought
A very useful cutter fitted with a bearing guide on the bottom. It produces an accurate, 45° chamfer or bevel, without the need for a template. The bearing allows it to run smoothly along straight or curved edges. 45° chamfer cutters are very useful. Use a light, shallow cut to simply remove an arris, or prevent chipping on the corners of veneered and laminated boards. Slightly deeper cuts, particularly in soft and some hard woods will help prevent splinters. More pronounced chamfers visually lighten a piece of furniture or architectural features such as staircases.
Axcaliber router cutters are high precision tooling, made using advanced technology on multi axis CNC machines. A high shear-cut angle gives them a smooth cutting action and results in a clean finish. The tips are diamond-ground micrograin tungsten carbide. PTFE coating minimises resin build-up.
- Chamfer edges on straight or curved workpieces
- Produces even, decorative chamfers on furniture
- Slight chamfer prevents corners chipping on laminated boards
- Precision made on multi axis CNC machines
- High shear-cut angle for cleaner finish
- Thick PTFE coating helps cutter to remain free of resin