Axcaliber Classic Moulding Cutter
Customers Also Bought
Designed for creating decorative mouldings or edge profiles, this cutter produces a classic looking moulding. The result will enhance plain doors or make small plinths or narrow architrave and other planted mouldings.
Axcaliber router cutters are high precision tooling, made using advanced technology on multi axis CNC machines. A high shear-cut angle gives them a smooth cutting action and results in a clean finish. The tips are diamond-ground micrograin tungsten carbide. PTFE coating minimises resin build-up.
- Create decorative mouldings or edge profile
- Produces a classic looking moulding
- Enhance plain doors or make small plinths
- Use for narrow architrave and other planted mouldings
- Precision made on multi axis CNC machines
- High shear-cut angle for cleaner finish
- PTFE coating helps cutter to remain free of resin
- 1/4" shank