Axcaliber Edge Moulding Router Cutter 3
Customers Also Bought
Use this versatile edge-moulding bit to produce skirting board, mouldings for plinths, light pelmets, door casings, picture frame and furniture mouldings and trim. The bearing guide makes it suitable for curved work. Using this cutter in a hand held router is one option, but it is more effective in a router table for running lengths of moulding. By using different portions of the profile, the cutter can give a variety of moulding designs.
Axcaliber router cutters are high precision tooling, made using advanced technology on multi axis CNC machines. A high shear-cut angle gives them a smooth cutting action and results in a clean finish. The tips are diamond-ground micrograin tungsten carbide. PTFE coating minimises resin build-up.
- Highly versatile edge-moulding cutter
- Produces skirting, plinths, pelmets, frames and trim
- Use all or part of the profile for greater variety
- Precision made on multi axis CNC machines
- High shear-cut angle for cleaner finish
- PTFE coating helps cutter to remain free of resin
- 1/2" shank