Narex Small Woodworking Adze
Customers Also Bought
This European made small adze has a blade width of 50mm; the edge is an arc of approximately a 65mm diameter circle. Intended for single-handed use, it makes a great tool for carving out hollows, Windsor chair seats, rustic style dough bowls and similar items.
The blade is forged Cr-Mn steel with a carefully hardened cutting edge (HRC 55) for excellent edge retention. The gently curved handle is ash, 290mm long with a natural finish. The blade comes with a polished out-cannel bevel. We recommend honing and polishing the inside of the bevel in order to get the best performance from this tool.
Supplied with a strong leather edge protector.
- European made one-handed adze
- Curved edge for carving out hollows
- Blade width of 50mm, forged Cr-Mn steel for strength
- Hardened to HRC 55 for excellent edge retention
- Supplied with leather edge protector
- N.B. By purchasing this product, you are confirming that you are AGED 18 or over and that the person receiving the delivery is also over 18. Please note that we do occasionally ask for proof of age.