Bosch Truvo Multi Detector
Customers Also Viewed
The Bosch Truvo detects ferrous and non-ferrous metal and live wires, preventing accidental and potentially dangerous surprises. No one wants to call out a plumber or an electrician on a bank holiday. The Truvo allows you to detect hazards before drilling or putting a fixing into a wall. The Truvo is self-calibrating and easy to use, simply switch it on and detect.
The Truvo uses a straightforward traffic light system to indicate whether drilling is advisable or not. A green light means that it is safe to drill; a yellow light means that drilling is not advisable and a red light means that drilling should not take place. In addition, the Truvo emits an audible signal when it detects a live wire. The unit can detect ferrous metals at depths of up to 70mm and non-ferrous metals at depths of up to 60mm. It can detect live cables at depths of up to 50mm deep in walls or ceilings. The hazardous area can be quickly marked thanks to the handy marking slots at the top and sides. The compact device sits comfortably in the hand and is lightweight at just 150g.
Powered by 3 x AAA batteries (supplied).
- Accurate detection of potential hazards in walls
- Detects ferrous, non-ferrous metals and live wires
- Simple to use, auto-calibrates, single button operation
- Traffic light LED display, green: safe, to red: avoid
- Acoustic signal when live wire detected
- Detects ferrous metal up to 70mm deep
- Non-ferrous metal 60mm and live wire 50mm
- Supplied with 3 x AAA batteries
- 2 year warranty and 3 year on registration