Easy Wood Tools Ci3 Carbide Cutter - Round
Customers Also Viewed
The Ci3 solid carbide cutter is 11.5mm diameter. It fits the Easy Start Easy Finisher, Mini Easy Finisher, Mid-Size Easy Finisher, Full-Size Easy Hollower #3, Pro Easy Hollower #1, Pro Easy Hollower #2, and Pro Easy Hollower #3. Full-Size Easy Rougher and Pro Easy Rougher.
The standard carbide cutters provide a neutral rake, which is the angle of a cutter relative to its cutting surface. These cutters start sharp and stay sharper longer to reduce catches and blowouts.
When one portion of the cutter eventually dulls, simply rotate to a fresh cutting edge and continue turning. When all edges are used, simply replace the cutter. More time for turning and zero time spent sharpening.
Easy Wood Tools is the only turning company that manufactures its own carbide. All the tips are made in the Easy Tools manufacturing plant in Illinois USA. Easy Tools has complete control over the process and the quality. Their proprietary formula is the sharpest, hardest and longest-lasting in the industry.
- Fits: Easy Start Easy, Mini Easy and, Mid-Size Easy Finishers
- Fits: Full-Size Easy Rougher and Pro Easy Rougher
- Fits: Full-Size Easy Hollower #3 and all Pro Easy Hollowers
- 11.5mm diameter, solid carbide
- Optimum grade of carbide, long lasting cutting edge
- Proprietary grinding for the sharpest edge possible.
- Precision ground finish
- Easy Wood Tools tips are 100% made in the USA