Easy Wood Tools Ci3-NR Carbide Cutter - Round Negative Rake
Customers Also Viewed
The Ci3-NR solid carbide negative rake cutter is 11.3mm diameter. It fits the Easy Start Easy Finisher, Mini Easy Finisher, Mid-Size Easy Finisher, Full-Size Easy Hollower #3, Pro Easy Hollower #1, Pro Easy Hollower #2, and Pro Easy Hollower #3.
Negative Rake Carbide Cutters virtually eliminate chipping and catches when turning resins, acrylic, and other man-made materials. Excellent results when turning very hard woods, and very smooth finishing cuts. Very effective for hollowing, allowing for smooth catch-free passes.
When one portion of the cutter eventually dulls, simply rotate to a fresh cutting edge and continue turning. When all edges are used, simply replace the cutter. More time for turning and zero time spent sharpening.
Easy Wood Tools is the only turning company that manufactures its own carbide. All the tips are made in the Easy Tools manufacturing plant in Illinois USA. Easy Tools has complete control over the process and the quality. Their proprietary formula is the sharpest, hardest and longest-lasting in the industry.
- Fits: Easy Start Easy, Mini Easy and Mid-Size Easy Finishers
- Fits: Full-Size Easy Hollower #3 and all Pro Easy Hollowers
- 11.3mm diameter, solid carbide
- Negative rake for acrylics, resin and very hard woods
- Optimum grade of carbide, long lasting cutting edge
- Proprietary grinding for the sharpest edge possible
- Precision ground finish
- Easy Wood Tools tips are 100% made in the USA