Easy Wood Tools Mid-Size EASY HOLLOWER™ #1
Customers Also Bought
Hollow forms can be tricky, Easy Wood Tools hollowers make this branch of turning easier and safer. Turn hollow forms with confidence, Easy Hollowing tools are designed to give you access from just-under-the-rim to deep unseen cavities. Hollowing is as Easy as 1 - 2 - 3.
The Mid-size Easy Hollower #1 is used to remove the bulk of the material from the middle of the hollow form or from the centre of medium to large bowls. It comes fitted with a Solid Carbide cutting tip. Easy Wood Tools’ carbide keeps an edge many, many times longer than HSS. When the edge eventually dulls; simply slacken the fixing screw and turn to a fresh edge.
The 12.7mm square section shaft provides excellent stability when sitting on your lathe’s tool rest. The 355mm long handle is straight grained American Maple, with a copper ferrule for strength. The overall length is 572mm.
The shaft is engraved with the corresponding carbide cutter reference number.
All Easy Wood Tools are 100% made in the USA.
- Hollower #1 removes bulk of the waste
- Use when turning hollow forms or medium to large bowls
- 12.7mm square section shaft provides excellent stability
- Carbide cutter keeps its edge many, many times longer than HSS
- No need to sharpen; simply rotate cutter to a fresh edge
- American Maple handle with copper ferrule for strength
- Easy Wood Tools are 100% made in the USA