Festool HK85 EB Plus Circular Saw
Customers Also Bought
An all-round saw for timber construction, it has 1,900W of power and a maximum depth of cut of 85mm (3.5/16"). An easy-to-read scale coupled with a simple lever makes setting the depth of cut fast and accurate. You can pre-set the depth of cut for plunge cuts. An interior inspection window lets you see the cut line or scribe mark. An integrated cut indicator helps with set up and increases precision. The swing control for the blade guard is on the front handle. In this position your hands are safely out of the way. Using the right blade for the job saves time and produces better results. Changing the blade on the HK 85 is tool free and could not be easier. The blade guard features an integrated riving knife, increasing safety by helping to prevent the blade binding in the cut. (230V)
- Powerful motor and 85mm (3.5/16") depth of cut
- Setting the depth of cut is simple, quick and accurate
- Clear view of cutting line through interior inspection window
- Blade guard remote control keeps hands at a safe distance
- Time saving FastFix tool free saw blade changing system
- Safer sawing with riving knife integrated into blade guard
- 3 year Festool warranty available (registration required)
Registration required within 30 days of purchase.
In order to take advantage of the Festool Warranty All-Inclusive you will need to create a MyFestool account and register your tool within 30 days of purchase.
- Includes 36 month machine guarantee
- Full repair, free of charge
- Replaced in the event of theft
- Original parts guaranteed
- 14 day money back
For warranty issues outside of the UK; Please refer to the warranty in the home country and if a tool has to be returned to UK please be aware that all postage costs would need to be arranged and paid by the customer.
Please note: Axminster Tools cannot register a Festool tool on a customer's behalf. For more information, please visit the Service section of the Festool website.