Festool OSC 18 Li E-Basic VECTURO Muli-Tool 18V (Body Only)
Customers Also Bought
The Festool OSC 18 LI E-Basic VECTURO Multi-Tool is a body only machine. At its heart is a brushless EC-TEC motor, which generates plenty of power at the same time drawing relatively little energy from the battery. As a result, you get far more work out of a fully charged battery and extended runtimes.
The VECTURO features variable electronic speed control ensuring fast cuts in a wide variety of materials. The vibration isolation between the motor and slimline housing plus an ergonomic rubber comfort grip offers both comfort and control. The Festool OSC 18 LI 3.1 E-Set VECTURO gives you cordless freedom, greater precision and unbeatable performance. The StarLock Max blade changing system is quick and easy, without the need for tools: simply clip-in, lock and go. Supplied in a SYSTAINER SYS 2 T-LOC carry case, along with a USB 78/32/Bi/OSC universal saw blade.
This is a body only machine without battery or charger. Please note, this does not come with an interface for a depth stop.
- E-TEC motor with electronic speed control
- Long runtimes with plenty of power
- For cutting, sanding, polishing a wide variety of materials
- StarLock Max tool-less, quick blade change
- Cordless freedom, power and performance
- Includes SYSTAINER SYS 2 T-LOC case and universal saw blade
- Body only machine supplied without battery, charger or interface for depth stop
Registration required within 30 days of purchase.
In order to take advantage of the Festool Warranty All-Inclusive you will need to create a MyFestool account and register your tool within 30 days of purchase.
- Includes 36 month machine guarantee
- Full repair, free of charge
- Replaced in the event of theft
- Original parts guaranteed
- 14 day money back
For warranty issues outside of the UK; Please refer to the warranty in the home country and if a tool has to be returned to UK please be aware that all postage costs would need to be arranged and paid by the customer.
Please note: Axminster Tools cannot register a Festool tool on a customer's behalf. For more information, please visit the Service section of the Festool website.