Lamello Rasto Dowelling Jig Basic Kit
Customers Also Bought
This is a very clever jig and will allow you to very accurately position holes in the exact place and reposition on an opposite member if required for dowelling. Simple to look at and use the secret is in the precision with which the jig has been made that ensures accurate hole position every time.
A network of holes in the jig and pins are used as reference stops against your work so no matter what the shape the hole position can be repeated. Simply choose the correct drill bush and screw this into the jig so that it will guide your drill bit. Once drilled, remove pins and bushes, relocate in the same holes, protruding from opposite side of the plate, this then guides the plate and drill in place for an exact mirror hole position. The Basic kit contains; Drill plate, 3 guide pins, 4 drill guides 6, 8 10 and 12mm and fixing screw.
- Very clever multifunctional drill jig
- Make precise dowel joints, no need to mark or measure
- Align plate using pins, insert bush and drill.
- Exact transfer of hole position to matching components
- Guide plate with multiple holes to position jig using pin stops
- Idea for shaped profiles such as dowelling handrails
- Joining bar for longer hole spacing, end stop available
- Drill bushes screw securely in plate and guide drill bit
- Basic kit contains, Drill plate, 3 guide pins
- 4 drill guides 6, 8 10 & 12mm and fixing screw