Makita DHP482T1JW LXT Combi Drill 18V (5.0Ah)
Customers Also Bought
The Makita DHP482 T1JW LXT combi drill comes with a single 18V (5.0Ah) battery giving you plenty of capacity in the power department and a long runtime on a single charge. The battery is compatible with all Makita LXT cordless tools.
This drill is well balanced, precise, powerful and compact with an overall length of only 198mm. This is an excellent all-round combi drill suitable for trade, workshop and site use. It has a robust all-metal gearbox, 21 torque settings and 2 bright LED job lights for working in poor illumination.
Supplied with 1x 5.0Ah battery, a DC18RC fast charger, double-ended bit and belt clip, all in a Macpac type 2 case.
Note: Charger fitted with UK 3-pin plug.
- Powerful combi drill, screwdriver and drill with impact function
- All metal gears for high power transmission and durability
- Twin LED job light for working in poorly lit conditions
The warranty period of your Makita tool may be extended to an additional 2 years subject to the following conditions:
- Makita Tools that are CE marked and (with the exceptions of Batteries, Battery Chargers, Accessories, Petrol Products, Production Tools and Air Tools and Compressors) purchased on or after 1st July 2012.
- The tool is registered by the end user within 30 days of purchase.
For warranty issues outside of the UK; Please refer to the warranty in the home country and if a tool has to be returned to UK please be aware that all postage costs would need to be arranged and paid by the customer.
For more information and to register your product visit the Makita website.
N.B. Batteries and chargers 1 year warranty. For machines purchased in the UK but then exported, the standard 2 year warranty would apply.