Makita DKP180Z Cordless Li-Ion Planer 18V (Body Only)
Customers Also Bought
This well balanced planer is part of the Makita cordless 18V family. Based on the mains power model and giving the same performance, it has a blade width of 82mm and will plane up to 2mm in a single pass with a maximum rebate depth of 9mm. Depth adjustment is accurately controlled with a large front grip handle with scale adjusting in 0.01mm increments. The blades are protected when not in use by a small foot that drops from the baseplate lifting them clear of a surface and potential damage. Supplied as a body only, this tool takes Makita 18V Li-Ion batteries.
Please note: model number starting with letter 'D' has a 'star' imprint on the connector plate enabling full communication with a Makita battery also with a 'star'.
- Well balanced, powerful cordless planer
- Cutting width 82mm, max cut depth 2mm
- Positive depth adjustment, maximum rebate 9mm
- Makita 'star' technology compatibility
- Part of Makita 18V Li-Ion family
- Supplied as body only
The warranty period of your Makita tool may be extended to an additional 2 years subject to the following conditions:
- Makita Tools that are CE marked and (with the exceptions of Batteries, Battery Chargers, Accessories, Petrol Products, Production Tools and Air Tools and Compressors) purchased on or after 1st July 2012.
- The tool is registered by the end user within 30 days of purchase.
For warranty issues outside of the UK; Please refer to the warranty in the home country and if a tool has to be returned to UK please be aware that all postage costs would need to be arranged and paid by the customer.
For more information and to register your product visit the Makita website.
N.B. Batteries and chargers 1 year warranty. For machines purchased in the UK but then exported, the standard 2 year warranty would apply.