Makita DSS501Z Cordless Circular Saw 18V (Body Only)
Customers Also Bought
A compact 18V Li-Ion saw that has a maximum depth of cut of 51mm at 90° and 35mm at 45°. This machine is part of the Makita 18V Li-Ion system and will quickly and easily cut through material. The machine has a well positioned rear and front handle that is in line with the saw so that little effort is needed to guide it through the material being cut. Fitted with a 16 tooth, 136mm blade, there is also a light to help you see your cutting line. Supplied as body only.
Please note: model number starting with letter 'D' has a 'star' imprint on the connector plate enabling full communication with a Makita battery also with a 'star'.
- Compact 18V Li-Ion saw
- Very well positioned rear and front handles
- 51mm cut at 90°, 35mm at 45°
- Fitted with work light
- Makita 'star' technology compatibility
- Part of Makita 18V Li-Ion family
- Supplied as body only
- 3 year Makita warranty available (registration required)
The warranty period of your Makita tool may be extended to an additional 2 years subject to the following conditions:
- Makita Tools that are CE marked and (with the exceptions of Batteries, Battery Chargers, Accessories, Petrol Products, Production Tools and Air Tools and Compressors) purchased on or after 1st July 2012.
- The tool is registered by the end user within 30 days of purchase.
For warranty issues outside of the UK; Please refer to the warranty in the home country and if a tool has to be returned to UK please be aware that all postage costs would need to be arranged and paid by the customer.
For more information and to register your product visit the Makita website.
N.B. Batteries and chargers 1 year warranty. For machines purchased in the UK but then exported, the standard 2 year warranty would apply.