Makita DTM50Z Cordless Multi-Tool 18V (Body Only)
Customers Also Bought
Using the powerful 18V Li-Ion system battery, Makita has developed a Multi-Tool that will give you total freedom for working almost anywhere. Named Multi-Tools, they are a total tool kit in one tool, all you need to do is change the accessory. This Multi-Tool will cut, sand, rasp, scrape, polish and more, plus a host of different accessories are available to cover almost any task. The tool is smooth running using oscillation action and speed is selected on the control dial depending on the task. Accessories can be fitted in a full 360° range at 30° increments which will allow you to get into very awkward places; they are locked in place with a hex bolt.The Makita tools accept oscillating interface system accessories (OIS) such as Bosch and Fein blades with the star fitting would require an adaptor. Driven by Li-Ion battery technology, this tool is part of the Makita 18V family of tools. Supplied as body only (no battery or charger).
- A total tool kit in one tool, just change the accessory
- Cut, sand, rasp, scrape, polish and more, many accessories are available
- Driven by the powerful 18V Li-Ion system battery
- Total freedom for working almost anywhere
- Smooth oscillation action, select speed depending on the task
- Accessories can be fitted in a full 360° range at 30° increments
- Accepts OIS and standard Starlock interface system accessories such as Fein (star), Bosch
- Supplied as body only without batteries or charger
The warranty period of your Makita tool may be extended to an additional 2 years subject to the following conditions:
- Makita Tools that are CE marked and (with the exceptions of Batteries, Battery Chargers, Accessories, Petrol Products, Production Tools and Air Tools and Compressors) purchased on or after 1st July 2012.
- The tool is registered by the end user within 30 days of purchase.
For warranty issues outside of the UK; Please refer to the warranty in the home country and if a tool has to be returned to UK please be aware that all postage costs would need to be arranged and paid by the customer.
For more information and to register your product visit the Makita website.
N.B. Batteries and chargers 1 year warranty. For machines purchased in the UK but then exported, the standard 2 year warranty would apply.