Makita DTM51Z Keyless Cordless Multi-Tool (Body Only)
Customers Also Bought
Multi-tools live up to their name as being one of the most versatile tools available. This cordless version takes the Multi-Tool to another level. Versatility combined with complete portability. The DTM51 is capable of sawing, sanding, scraping, tile and grout removal and more in a variety of materials. The Makita DTM51 features a tool-less accessory clamp. The easy-to-operate lever lock system makes changing accessories quick and simple. Changing accessories is a matter of seconds, and there is no hex key to lose or misplace at a vital moment. The machine takes OIS fitting accessories, giving you one of the widest choices possible. Blades etc lock in any one of 12 positions, to give you the optimum angle for any particular job. The ergonomically designed barrel grip ensures a comfortable grip with complete control allowing safe and relaxed handling. The DTM51 features a variable speed control dial (6,000 to 20,000 oscillations per minute) and soft start. An anti-restart function prevents switching the tool on accidentally. A battery capacity warning light indicates when the battery charge is getting low. It will take any of the Makita 18V LXT batteries.
This is a body only machine, supplied without batteries or charger.
- Tool-less accessory change; quick and easy lever lock system
- Ergonomically shaped barrel grip, for comfort and control
- OIS fitting gives widest possible variety of accessories
- 12 angle settings of accessories at every 30° from 0° to 360°
- Variable speed control dial and soft start
- Low battery power warning lamp
- Compatible with all Makita LXT 18V batteries
- Body only supplied without batteries and charger
The warranty period of your Makita tool may be extended to an additional 2 years subject to the following conditions:
- Makita Tools that are CE marked and (with the exceptions of Batteries, Battery Chargers, Accessories, Petrol Products, Production Tools and Air Tools and Compressors) purchased on or after 1st July 2012.
- The tool is registered by the end user within 30 days of purchase.
For warranty issues outside of the UK; Please refer to the warranty in the home country and if a tool has to be returned to UK please be aware that all postage costs would need to be arranged and paid by the customer.
For more information and to register your product visit the Makita website.
N.B. Batteries and chargers 1 year warranty. For machines purchased in the UK but then exported, the standard 2 year warranty would apply.