Makita HS7601J 190mm Circular Saw
Customers Also Bought
This thoughtfully designed 190mm saw allows you to cut to a maximum of 66mm. It has a 1,200W high specification and powerful motor. The flat motor housing lets the saw stand upright and stable when changing the blade. The heavy-duty base, cut from aluminium plate, forms a solid base adding to the overall quality. Depth adjustment simplified using a single action lever. The rubber moulded grip greatly increases comfort when in use. The guarding is die-cast aluminium.
This product is manufactured in the UK, at the Makita factory in Telford.
Supplied with general purpose TCT saw blade, rip fence, dust extraction nozzle, hex key wrench and MAKPAC (Type 4) connector case and inlay.
- 1,200W high specification, powerful motor
- Heavy-duty aluminium baseplate
- Rubber moulded grip handle for comfort
- Single action lever for depth adjustment
- Aluminium die-cast blade guard
- Flat motor housing for stable and easier blade change
- 3 year Makita warranty available (registration required)
- Supplied with TCT saw blade, rip fence, dust extraction nozzle, hex key wrench and MAKPAC (Type 4) connector case and inlay
The warranty period of your Makita tool may be extended to an additional 2 years subject to the following conditions:
- Makita Tools that are CE marked and (with the exceptions of Batteries, Battery Chargers, Accessories, Petrol Products, Production Tools and Air Tools and Compressors) purchased on or after 1st July 2012.
- The tool is registered by the end user within 30 days of purchase.
For warranty issues outside of the UK; Please refer to the warranty in the home country and if a tool has to be returned to UK please be aware that all postage costs would need to be arranged and paid by the customer.
For more information and to register your product visit the Makita website.
N.B. Batteries and chargers 1 year warranty. For machines purchased in the UK but then exported, the standard 2 year warranty would apply.