Makita KP0800 Planer
Customers Also Bought
This 620W heavy duty planer is well balanced and easy to use with a comfort rubberised grip. Depth control via the large front knob can be finely adjusted and depths of up to 2mm can be planed or rebate depth of 9mm. High cutting performance is achieved with 34,000 cuts per minute, planing width is 82mm in a single pass. Supplied with a socket wrench and blade gauge.
- All-round planer for home, workshop and site use
- 82mm blade width, cuts up to 2mm in single pass
- Sturdy, well balanced with comfortable grip
- Clean cutting with 34,000 cuts per minute
- Blade depth can be finely adjusted
- Rebate depth of up to 9mm
- Parking shoe to avoid accidental blade damage
The warranty period of your Makita tool may be extended to an additional 2 years subject to the following conditions:
- Makita Tools that are CE marked and (with the exceptions of Batteries, Battery Chargers, Accessories, Petrol Products, Production Tools and Air Tools and Compressors) purchased on or after 1st July 2012.
- The tool is registered by the end user within 30 days of purchase.
For warranty issues outside of the UK; Please refer to the warranty in the home country and if a tool has to be returned to UK please be aware that all postage costs would need to be arranged and paid by the customer.
For more information and to register your product visit the Makita website.
N.B. Batteries and chargers 1 year warranty. For machines purchased in the UK but then exported, the standard 2 year warranty would apply.