Makita PJ7000 Biscuit Jointer
Customers Also Bought
This machine will make the jointing process simple. It is compact, light in weight and well thought out with adjustable fences and clear scales. It plunges smoothly in vertical, horizontal or angled work faces. The fence is clearly marked so you can line up the cut. It has a tilting base with quick locking lever and positive stops at 0, 45 and 90°. The self-aligning front fence is set for height quickly and is finely adjusted with the rack and pinion adjuster wheel. Blade depth is controlled with a swivelling stepped turret for quick control. There are six stops which can be adjusted for different biscuit and fitting depths, this can be adjusted more finely with a lockable screw if required. Dust extraction is via the supplied dust bag or a hose can be fitted to the 30mm outlet. A blade lock aids blade changing.
Complete with TCT blade, dust bag, slip on fence plate, spanner and storage case
- Precise plunge in vertical, horizontal or angled work faces
- Easy locking fence, clear central mark
- Tilting base with pre-set 0, 45 and 90° angles
- Rack and pinion front fence adjustment
- Six pre-set depth stops with fine adjuster, suitable for flush cuts
- Dust extraction via the dust bag or 30mm hose outlet
- Spindle lock for easy blade change
- Supplied with dust bag, TCT blade and storage case
The warranty period of your Makita tool may be extended to an additional 2 years subject to the following conditions:
- Makita Tools that are CE marked and (with the exceptions of Batteries, Battery Chargers, Accessories, Petrol Products, Production Tools and Air Tools and Compressors) purchased on or after 1st July 2012.
- The tool is registered by the end user within 30 days of purchase.
For warranty issues outside of the UK; Please refer to the warranty in the home country and if a tool has to be returned to UK please be aware that all postage costs would need to be arranged and paid by the customer.
For more information and to register your product visit the Makita website.
N.B. Batteries and chargers 1 year warranty. For machines purchased in the UK but then exported, the standard 2 year warranty would apply.