ModelCraft Helping Hands & Glass Magnifier
Customers Also Viewed
Helping Hands with Glass Magnifier is most useful for those small intricate jobs that always seem to require more hands than you have available.
It is very versatile, when it comes to dealing with close up work that requires the steady holding of parts or pieces leaving both hands to work on them. This holding device is great for hobbyists, electricians, jewellers, modellers and more. The magnifying glass helps you see what you are working on while you paint, solder or watch the glue dry.
Adjustable, swivelling ball joints allow you to position your work and the magnifying glass to where you want them. Spring-loaded crocodile clips hold the workpiece (for delicate pieces you can use foam or tape to line them). Helping Hands has a heavy base for stability; alternatively, you can clamp it to a table or mount it on a baseboard.
- Perfect for up-close, intricate projects
- Leaves both hands free
- Holds work steady for painting, soldering, gluing etc
- Ball joint adjustment for exact positioning
- Crocodile clips grip workpiece firmly
- 64mm glass magnifier with 2x magnification
- Ideal for hobby and modelling tasks
- Useful rating 10/10