PROXXON BV 2000 Drilling Device
Customers Also Bought
A precise device for parallel drilling and hand milling/engraving. Made in high-precision aluminium diecasting with an articulated arm pivoted in two locations. The device can be guided both sideways and vertically across the whole working area very precisely. Once clamped, it always remains vertically aligned. This means that any drilled holes are precisely square to the workpiece surface!
With 20mm system fit for precise clamping of drilling devices such as Precision Drill/Grinder FBS 240/E, Professional Drill/Grinder IB/E, Longneck Straight Drill/Grinder LB/E, MICROMOT 50, 50/E and 50/EF (not supplied).
An adjustable spring automatically pulls the device back into its top rest position after drilling. Pre-selectable drill depth using depth control with easily readable scale.
Flat-milled, solid baseplate with 200 x 200 mm usable table area and 2 continuous T-slots. Stable drill column (45mm diameter, 500mm long). Weight approx. 6kg.
- Preselectable drill depth using depth control with easily readable scale
- Articulated arm pivoted in two locations
- Flat-milled, solid base plate
- 200 x 200mm usable table area and 2 continuous T-slots
- 20mm system fit for precise clamping of drilling device