PROXXON Dividing Head
Customers Also Bought
This Dividing Head can be used to drill off-set holes and to mill off-set slots, rectangles, hex shapes, etc. A scale on the housing enables high accuracy divisions. It includes a chuck with reversible jaws, which is able to clamp 1.5-32mm internally and 12-65mm externally. The 11mm bore allows the passage of longer workpieces when it is used in the horizontal position. It features fixing holes for horizontal & vertical assembly. Suitable for use with the PROXXON MICRO Miller MF 70 and Compound Table KT 70. Size 72 x 64 x 38mm, supplied in wooden box with sliding lid.
- Used to drill off-set holes and to mill off-set slots, rectangles, hex shapes, etc.
- Scale on the housing enables high accuracy divisions
- Chuck with reversible jaws
- Clamps 1.5-32mm internal and 12-65mm external
- 11 mm bore allows the passage of longer work pieces when used in the horizontal position
- Fixng holes for horizontal and vertical assembly
- Suitable sliding blocks and fixation screws for assembly to MICRO Miller MF 70 & Compound Table KT 70
- Supplied in wooden box with sliding lid