The Minimalist Woodworker
Customers Also Bought
A book for those who love woodwork, written for those wanting to pursue this as a craft but are limited on space and wish to avoid the noise of machines. There is great pleasure and satisfaction from producing pieces using your skill with hand tools, whilst working in a small shed or garage.
In a straightforward, engaging style, Vic Tesolin shows how to make the most of a smaller workspace and only a modest selection of hand tools. The book starts with an overview of the essential tools needed to take on virtually every woodworking project. Scattered throughout the book are hints and tips. Later chapters feature detailed plans and instructions on how to build several workshop fixtures and accessories. Each project helps develop your skills, at the same time adding another useful item to your workshop.
- How to make the most of a small workspace
- Lists and explains essential hand tools
- Shows essential skills and techniques
- Hints and tips throughout the book
- Detailed plans and instructions for several workshop fixtures
- Projects designed to develop skills