Trend Air Stealth Pro Respirator Mask FFP3 M/L
Customers Also Bought
The Trend Air Stealth Pro represents a big step forward in half mask respirator design. Traditional half mask respirators all have external, replaceable filter canisters. These are often quite bulky and can get in way of your eye line. The Trend Air Stealth Pro solves the problem by mounting the filters inside the respirator body, so there are no external protrusions.
This P3R half mask respirator, with its low profile design, protects against airborne particles, oil aerosols and mists. Two HEPAC* pleated encapsulated filters, provide 99.99% filtration of airborne particles and aerosols at 0.3 micron and above. The downward facing exhalation valve prevents safety glasses misting-up. Large non-return inhalation valves offer very little breathing resistance reducing fatigue when wearing the respirator for an extended period. The body is odour free, non-allergenic and latex and silicone free. Grills protect the filters from moisture and particulates, ensuring maximum filtration efficiency. The soft moulded body is comfortable, easy to adjust for fit and features a neck strap with quick release.
Approval P3(R) APF20 x WEL, conforms to half mask standard BS EN 140, respiratory protection to BS EN143 P3R.
NOT SUITABLE FOR USE WITH ASBESTOS
*High Efficiency Particulate Air Composite
Please note; the colour of the strap may vary.
- Low profile design; improves field of vision
- Internally mounted high efficiency pleated filters
- 99.99% filtration of particles and aerosols > 0.3 micron
- Soft moulded body for comfort, easy to adjust for fit
- Large inhalation valves for low breathing resistance
- Suitable for: Routing, sanding, grinding, demolition etc.
- Approval P3(R) APF20 x WEL
- Conforms to half mask standard BS EN 140
- Respiratory protection to BS EN143 P3R